Friday, September 4, 2009

My Review of Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse

* I don’t like to give anything about the book away, so I will talk about the book as a whole. *

Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse is a riveting and suspenseful tale full of magic, mystery, and gnomes. It was brilliantly written and I loved the sly sense of humor. The twists and turns kept me wondering what was waiting around the corner. I fell in love with all of the characters immediately and couldn’t turn the pages fast enough to read what happened next. I didn’t want the book to end. The attention to detail was beautiful. It felt like I was there with the characters. I could feel what they were feeling, and see what they were seeing. Bran Hambric left me awestruck and wondering what could possibly come next when I finished reading. I cannot wait to read the second installment in this fantastic series. Words can hardly describe how great it is. A perfect read.

No comments:

Post a Comment